2. AIRPORT ACCESS       Because we operate aircraft that can access much smaller airports, we can very often get you closer to the location of your day's business. Airports serving the airlines can often be quite a ways from where you need to go. By the same element, we can pick you up at any smaller airport closer to where you are. We can also arrange rental cars that will be waiting on arrival, special catering, and pretty much any other amenities or services that you may want.
3. BARNSTORM FOR SALES       When you have to be face-to-face to close new business deals, charter a plane for the day and put your best sales team aboard. Call each prospect in that region and say... Hi, I've got the company plane next Thursday and I'm coming to your state. There's an airport about 15 minutes from your office and if I ask the pilot to land there, could you see me at 10 am or so?. You'll be astonished by the results.
“As alocal travel agent, I can offer our corporate travel clients flexibility in schedules, and often times significant cost savings by using air charter. Leaving and returning at precise times of their own choosing is very advantageous to some of our customers.”
4. PROTECT THE PIPELINE        Let's assume a regional sales rep suddenly quits, and there are opportunities in the pipeline that your sales manager must handle quickly. Your sales manager needs to leverage time. By using business aviation, the sales manager can deal with each of these opportunities much faster than by driving or taking commercial flights. How to Choose the Right Aircraft
5. GREATLY REDUCE YOUR COVID RISK       While the pandemic has been declared as being over, the coronavirus will continue to exist within society much as the flu has for over a century. At any time, a new variant could appear that could plunge us back into a higher level of spread. Traveling by private charter greatly reduces your risk, leaving exposed to only a few people rather than hundreds .
6. FLY YOUR CUSTOMERS        Book a private jet or another aircraft type to fly serious prospects and customers to your plants, manufacturing facilities, showrooms, office buildings, and sites. Make visiting you more exciting than traveling to your competitors.
7. PRIVACY       As we all know, there is little privacy in airport terminals and none at all once you are on board a commercial airliner. So take advantage of the privacy.html afforded by business aircraft when you have urgent and confidential matters to discuss and prepare before reaching your destination. Once aboard, you can review materials, discuss matters, and work on presentations without strangers looking at your laptop or listening in. Get a Quote...
8. SLEEP AT HOME
You've probably taken quite a few overnight trips, because the airlines just cant get you there and back again on the same day, and still leave you enough time for business. Eliminate some nights on the road by using charter for same-day round trips if using the airlines would mean an overnight.
9. GET THE TEAM TO HIGH VOLUME      When you need to get a sales team in the field to close a major new account, they've got to arrive on time, well rested, and fully prepared. As the value of the trip increases, your charter investment makes more sense. Charter makes the most sense for high value meetings.
"We needed to get to a customer site fast. Their assembly line was down and only a tech from our company could repair the machine. From the time of notification to the machine being back online was 3 hours and 20 minutes! We traveled 200 miles to do it using Aargus Air.”
10. THE AIRLINES DONT GO THERE ANYMORE
If the airlines do not serve a city you need to visit regularly, call us about using a business aircraft on a regular basis. Some companies even set up their own shuttle! And, more important than the cost savings is the time that you save for yourself and those traveling with you. AARGUS AIR
✈  We are not an aircraft manufacturer, maintenace facility, or FBO, but a cost-effective, air charter clearing house providing you with great service, pricing, and more aircraft options. We have at our disposal, most every aircraft avilable to charter in the State, giving you many more options, increasing the likleyhood you will get the right aircraft for your mission on the date you need it, and offer the best rate. Quote, book, fly - Call Today 100% Your Schedule!., MI Based - 616-956-7600 | Aircraft Types to Fit Any Mission | Jets, Turboprops and Pistons | Domestic or International | Serving Michigan and the rest of the USA
Charter Flight Testimonials
When our airline flight cancelled, we were stuck. We called Aargus Air and they arranged to get us to our father's funeral in Kentucky on time. Cali & Brett Y..
Request a Charter Quote
If you have a trip in mind, let us quote it for you. It costs nothing to find out a cost.