2. BARNSTORM FOR SALES       When you have to be face-to-face to close new business deals, charter a plane for the day and put your best sales team aboard. Call each prospect in that region and say... Hi, I've got the company plane next Thursday and I'm coming to your state. Theres an airport about 15 minutes form your office and if I ask the pilot to land there, could you see me at 10am or so?. Youll be astonished by the results!
3. PROTECT THE PIPELINE       Lets assume a regional sales rep suddenly quits, and there are opportunities in the pipeline that your sales manager must handle quickly. Your sales manager needs to leverage time. By using business aviation, the sales manager can deal with each of these opportunities much faster than by driving or taking commercial flights.
4. INTRODUCE A NEW REP        Once you have a new sales rep in place, using a chartered plane makes good sense. The rep and the sales manager would be able to blitz the territory, seeing a lot more customers in a few days than driving or flying with the airlines.
5. TEACH ON BOARD       Sales managers accompany reps on calls to observe, critique, train and coach. If they travel by car, one of them would always be driving, and couldn't make or refer to any notes. In contrast, the club seating aboard a business aircraft is like a flying conference room. Your sales team can use it as a place to debrief the calls they just made and to discuss the next steps in the sales cycle.
6. PRIVACY       As we all know, there is little privacy in airport terminals and none at all once you are on board a commercial airliner. So take advantage of the privacy.html afforded by business aircraft when you have urgent and confidential matters to discuss and prepare before reaching your destination. Once aboard, you can review materials, discuss matters, and work on presentations without strangers looking at your laptop or listening in.
7. SLEEP AT HOME       You've probably taken quite a few overnight trips, because the airlines just cant get you there and back again on the same day, and still leave you enough time for business. Eliminate some nights on the road by using charter for same-day round trips if using the airlines would mean an overnight.
8. STOP ALONG THE WAY       Chartering a plane allows you to go where you need to go instead of where the airlines fly. On the way back from a morning meeting, why not land and visit a key supplier, or a favorite customer? You could make a sales call on a hot prospect, or make a customer service visit.
9. GET THE TEAM TO HIGH VOLUME      When you need to get a sales team in the field to close a major new account, they've got to arrive on time, well rested, and fully prepared. As the value of the trip increases, your charter investment makes more sense. Charter makes the most sense for high value meetings.
10. THE AIRLINES DONT GO THERE ANYMORE       If the airlines do not serve a city you need to visit regularly, call us about using a business aircraft on a regular basis. Some companies even set up their own shuttle! And, more important than the cost savings is the time that you save for you and anyone else traveling with you. AARGUS AIR
✈  We are not an aircraft manufacturer, maintenace facility, or FBO, but a cost-effective, air charter clearing house providing you with great service, pricing, and more aircraft options. We have at our disposal, most every aircraft avilable to charter in the State, giving you many more options, increasing the likleyhood you will get the right aircraft for your mission on the date you need it, and offer the best rate. Quote, book, fly - Call Today 100% Your Schedule!., MI Based - 616-956-7600 | Aircraft Types to Fit Any Mission | Jets, Turboprops and Pistons | Domestic or International | Serving Michigan and the rest of the USA
Charter Flight Testimonials
When our airline flight cancelled, we were stuck. We called Aargus Air and they arranged to get us to our father's funeral in Kentucky on time. Cali & Brett Y..
Request a Charter Quote
If you have a trip in mind, let us quote it for you. It costs nothing to find out a cost.